Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: Boatswain, lodnik, able seaman on Danube (Donau)

Ukraine Boatswain, lodnik, able seaman on Danube (Donau)

Good afternoon!

I'm looking for a job on the Danube!

- I'm a student of the Higher Academy of Water Transport, specialty "Navigation, captain of small and long-distance voyage"
    - Graduate of the training center "Ukrainian Danube Shipping Company (UDP)", specialty "First class seaman"
    - Tanker certificate
    - I have experience working on ships of river and sea class. Experience working on the Danube River, the Black Sea, the Mediterranean Sea, the Sea of Azov, the Aegean Sea. I constantly get an offer to work on the seas, but I am determined to make a career on the Danube.
    - Advanced PC user, programs WORD, EXCEL. I work with ship documentation, navigation equipment and mechanical systems confidently.
    - English level: intermediate. I learn German, but I do not know much for now.
    - Looking for a job in the position of "Boatswain" or "Lodnik"
    - I have experience in repairing ships and working in the shipyards.
    - In small crews, if necessary, I work as a ship cook. I work with baking, I bake bread.
    - I have positive letters-characteristics from previous contracts.

My strengths: honesty, non-conflict, stress-resistance,
    the desire to improve the professional level. Also a healthy and sporty lifestyle, the absence of bad habits is one of my strengths.

I live in Izmail, Ukraine.

If you are interested in my person write to me at: oleg.kaloshyn@gmail.com

Also you can see my CV at https://plus.google.com/u/0/111064368575638532169

Best regards!
    Geändert von impulse (02.02.2018 um 10:18 Uhr)

Standard

Danke, Admin!

Standard

Hallo liebe Kollegen, vor einem Monat habe ich mit der Arbeit am Schiff begonnen. Ich arbeite in der Slowakei und in der mittleren und oberen Donau. Wenn Sie an meiner Kandidatur interessiert sind, senden Sie mir bitte Ihre Informationen per E-Mail. Vielen Dank

Standard

Hallo. Jetzt arbeite ich als Bootsmann-Maschinist an einem Binnenschiff. Ich habe ein Schifferdienstsbuch. Wenn Sie an meiner Kandidatur interessiert sind, senden Sie mir bitte Ihre Informationen per E-Mail. Vielen Dank.